Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We’re a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 35 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on health, wellness, social connection and the environment.
Greenscape Inc. is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Water Technician in Holly Springs NC. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement.
• Communicate with clients and crew-members in a positive and professional manner
• Monitor project activities to ensure instructions are followed and deadlines met
• Pay attention to detail and respond quickly to problem areas
• Team Player which Provides team with knowledge skills and support
• Understands the relationship between job quality, customer service, satisfaction, and retention
• Maintains equipment and vehicles, removes debris dirt, and materials from cab and bed
• Water flowers and other plant materials
• Installing flowers
• Preparing flower beds
• Pulling weeds
• Current and valid driver’s license
• knowledge of trees, landscape plants, annuals, perennials, and horticultural practices
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• In good physical shape
• Able to do strenuous work throughout the day
• Drug screen, criminal background check and MVR required
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, superior base salary and benefit package.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.