Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We’re a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 35 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on health, wellness, social connection and the environment.
Greenscape Inc. is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Small Engine/2 Cycle Mechanic in Holly Springs NC. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement.
• Read and interpret owner, operator, and manufacturer operating manuals and service specifications to complete job tasks
• Test, diagnose, and repair small engine equipment
• Complete all repairs to high standards of safety and quality
• Schedule and conduct regular preventative maintenance inspection and repairs on any/all company equipment
• Observe or monitor objects to determine compliance with prescribed operating or safety standards
• Service equipment and working tools
• Current and valid driver’s license
• Trade Certifications and/or education certifications to relevant job duties
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in repair/maintenance of heavy equipment or small engine and related machinery
• Ability to detect and diagnose operating problems
• Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
• Time management skills
• Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various job tasks
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to read and interpret operator and manufacturer specifications
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Drug screen, criminal background check and MVR required
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, superior base salary and benefit package.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.