Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We’re a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 35 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on health, wellness, social connection and the environment.
Greenscape Inc. is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Maintenance Production Manager in Holly Springs NC. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement.
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality services and customer satisfaction
• Schedule commercial maintenance crews and conduct site inspections to evaluate services performed
• Review financial reports & seek avenues to improve the branch’s bottom line
• Develop and coordinate plans for the efficient use of personnel and resources
• Participate & conduct routine training sessions to maximize production & efficiency.
• Current and valid driver’s license
• Degree in Landscape/Horticulture or related business field preferred
• Direct management of multiple crews
• Basic understanding of budgets, forecasting, and financial reporting
• Experience working in commercial landscape
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Drug screen, criminal background check and MVR required
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, superior base salary and benefit package.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.