This is a full-time outdoor labor position in Raleigh, NC doing landscape maintenance on commercial properties. This is an hourly ($12-14/hour) position. This crew member reports and takes direction from the foreman/associate foreman.
- Able to be a team player
- Able to operate a variety of commercial equipment such as blowers, mowers, clippers, edgers, and string trimmers
- Able to uphold safety policies and work in a safe manner
- Able to work outside in all kinds of weather conditions
- Able to do strenuous work throughout the day, including frequent bending, stooping, and squatting
- Able to regularly lift 10 lbs. with proper lifting techniques and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. with assistance
- Able to obtain reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to be on your feet for 8+hours a day
Preferred, but not required:
- Valid NC drivers license with 3 years of driving experience or more
- Previous landscape maintenance experience is preferred
For immediate consideration and to set up an interview please contact us at 919.552.1113 or 919.632.0917.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.