Greenscape, Inc. is about more than pretty lawns. We’re a forward-thinking landscape design/build company that has 35 years of experience in the business but is also striving to bring a fresh perspective to the green industry, focused on health, wellness, social connection and the environment.
Greenscape Inc. is seeking an energetic, goal-oriented leader to fulfill the role of Irrigation Technician in Holly Springs NC. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and a great communicator with strong time management skills and an eye for innovation and process improvement.
• Installing irrigation systems and ensuring that they function efficiently.
• Repairing and maintaining valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, locating existing zones and valves and performing pump repairs.
• Installing, programming automatic controllers.
• Adhering to Company’s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe.
• Familiarity with water requirements for plants and turf areas, able to diagnosis situations where water is impacting plant health.
• Current and valid driver’s license
• Experience working with commercial irrigation systems
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Drug screen, criminal background check and MVR required
This is a full time position with career advancement opportunity, superior base salary and benefit package.
Greenscape Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.