Would you take pride in contributing a fresh perspective to the green industry focusing on health, wellness, social connection and the environment?
We care for your lawn. Does this sound like something you strive for professionally?
Are you a team player with an interest in further enhancing our company culture through safety, communication and process?
Our lawn care division, Weed Man, is about more than pretty lawns. We are a forward thinking lawn care company with a devotion to quality and service to meet our clients’ lawn care needs.
We are seeking employees that want to grow with us into the future.
- Answers incoming calls calls from current customer base.
- Inbound lawn care sales (No cold Calling)
- Assist with admin duties as needed (i.e., filing, mailings, etc.).
- Maintains a positive, cheerful, friendly and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Assist with communication both in writing and verbally with customers regarding the status of all proposals for his/her department.
- Assist with ensuring customers are notified of upcoming schedule and any changes thereto for his/her department.
- Assist with rescheduling customers due to cancellations, incomplete calls, etc. for his/her department.
- Assist with the processing, filing and billing for any change orders and/or enhancements.
- General Administrative duties as needed.
- Informs supervisor of any unresolved issues.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in or able to learn company customer service telephone system utilization and protocol.
- Able to deal with difficult people.
- Problem solver who can think on his/her feet.
- Neat, organized, punctual and detail-oriented.
- Service oriented (likes to solve clients/customers problems).