- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), particularly for obtaining, organizing and conveying information to all levels of the organization and to customers
- Demonstrated ability to create and sustain a productive team environment
- Excellent ability to manage multiple, concurrent priorities
- Adaptive and flexible to changes due to company/department/systems growth
- Must have a high level of motivation, enthusiasm, be a self-starter and perform daily under pressure
- Proficiency with computer database management
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Ability to learn and adapt to frequent computer system upgrades
- Superior customer relations skills and techniques
- Ability to manage and resolve customer relation situations
Candidates for this position need to pass a pre-employment drug test a background check and need to have a good driving record.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.